HF long distance reader 9291TDB is a high performance tag reader. It is designed upon
fully self-intellectual property. Based on proprietary efficient anti-collision algorithm, it supports fast tag
read/write operation with high identification rate. It can be widely applied in many RFID application
systems such as Logistics, Personnel Identification, Conference Attendance System, Access Control,
Anti-counterfeit, Industrial Production Process Control System, etc.
- Self-intellectual property;
- Support ISO/IEC15693, ISO18000-3 protocol tag;
- RF output power 0.25W~8W(10W) adjustable;
- Advanced anti-collision algorithm, high identification rate, typical tag processing speed is over 80 tags/s;
- SMA RF interface to support standard 50ohm RFID antenna. Effective distance up to 100cm*;
- Support Scan-mode①;
- Support EAS scan mode;
- Support external input and command synchronization in scan mode;
- Support Transparent Command operation②;
- Support DPPM/WPPM tag-parsing mode③and maximize improving processing speed;
- Support antenna failure detection;
- Support RS232, RS485, RS422, RJ45(TCPIP)interface with optional WiFi interface;
- Baud rate is adjustable;
- Low power dissipation with single +24V DC needed;
- Provide DLL and Demonstration Software Source code to facilitate further development.
①Scan-mode: It refers to reader’s automatic working mode.
②Transparent Command Operation: It is an advanced feature designed to support tag’s future functions and different chip vendors’customized tag functions.
③DPPM/WPPMTag-parsing Mode: DPPM tag-parsing mode means depth-first parsing pattern and WPPM means breadth-first parsing pattern. They are different methods of decoding multiple tags.